How have I not shared my winter skincare routine with you yet?
It is such a personal thing – as in one skincare routine does not fit all. I think that’s why I’ve always been hesitant to share. Non-the-less, we’re human and curious at heart. With that being said, I’m sharing my Winter routine with you today, babe!
I’m breaking my routine down by daily, weekly and monthly to make it easy to refer back to. All products are linked, so go ahead and be curious! Also, I’ll be sure to add the non negotiable steps you mustn’t miss for flawless skin.
Cleanser – morning & night (non negotiable)
Toner – morning & night (non negotiable)
Alpha Hydroxy – Nightly (non negotiable)
Moisturizer – Day moisturizer w/SPF (lotion) (non negotiable)
Moisturizer – Night moisturizer w/o SPF (cream)
Eye Cream – Nightly
Vitamin C Serum – Nightly (can mix to activate when desired) (non negotiable)
I’ve used the Artistry Skin Care brand for over 5 years now and just can’t quit it. I honestly have no idea what I would use if the brand ceased to exist one day. I’ve tried out many cleansers, toners, moisturizers and although pretty good, just can’t beat my love for Artistry. Yes, I can also sell all of these wonderful Artistry products. So, if you’re interested in trying something out, let me know, I’ll send you a sample!
Here are a few tips for perfecting a wonderful Winter skincare routine.
- Always wash your face morning and night
- Never skip your toner
- Add a vitamin C serum into your routine and remember most have a shelf life of 30 days.
- To combat dullness, use a polishing scrub weekly or how ever often your skin allows.
- Using a serum with Alpha Hydroxy keeps your skin smooth, fresh and also helps with dullness.
- If you’re worried about break out’s due from switching to a cream moisturizer, use a lotion during the day and your heavier moisturizer at night.
- The Intensive Skincare Renewing Peel is a fantastic at home version of a spa peel, but much more affordable. I add this to my regimen every month.
- Invest in a good microneedling roller which helps to stimulate collagen. You typically use the microneedling roller right before you use any serum. So you would cleanse; tone, use your microneedling roller, serum and then moisturize. Here is the one I use.
- Use a silk pillowcase or eye mask or both!
- Frequently wash your pillowcase + sheets.
Although the perfect skincare routine is, IMHO, a state of mind and of course dependent upon personal preference, skins tolerance and skin type. It’s always nice to see a good base line and I believe the above list is definitely it! Did I leave anything out? What products do you swear by and why? I would love for you to drop by my Insta and share your thoughts!
Have fun picking out products for your own amazing Winter skin care routine and have a wonderful day, beautiful!
P.S. Pin the image below to one of your boards for easy reference!
XO – Savvy