Oh Bootay Bag, where have you been all my life? Why do we women neglect ourselves over and over? Men buy socks and underwear like it’s going out of style. It’s time we take some action and do the same by upgrading in the panty department.
Bootay Bag – A Charity Based Subscription Service
I’m so elated Bootay Bag partnered with me to help share their mission with all of my lovely readers. Bootay Bag is a charity based, monthly underwear service for women. Yes, charity. That’s fabulous!
Booty bag provides 2 different pairs of undies for twelve dollars with free delivery, every month. You can choose to receive “always thongs”, “never thongs” and “mix it up”. Every month you’ll be delivered a cute new duo or some fabulous undies!
Here are my reasons for liking the Bootay Bag subscription and check out my Bootay Bag below!
- I have two small children and the last thing I want to do is take them underwear shopping.
- These undies arrive at my doorstep.
- They’re ridiculously adorable and literally every months duo is darling.
- Twelve dollars for two pairs of underwear is a reasonable price and won’t break the bank.
- Bootay Bag is charity based.
- Bootay Bag donates one dollar to the Melanoma Foundation every time you post a picture to social media using the hashtag #undermatters.
Arn’t these adorable? Do you think you’d like a service like this if you knew it was also doing good for Melanoma research? Let me know in the comments below what you think and don’t forget to subscribe below for more updates, style tip sand lots of fun! – Savvy