You know what they say, beach body’s are made in the winter time. Speaking of beach body’s, if you made a new resolution to stay fit, hows it been going? I’ve joined the most wonderful work out class ever and I wanted to share it with you today!
Up & Out Fitness Giveaway
As a mother of two children, finding time to work out can be a real challenge. We give all of our time to our little ones, not leaving much time for ourselves. It can be stressful and sometimes a total drag, but we have a purpose and that purpose lay within our children. So you’re a stressed out mama who just wants to socialize like a normal mom? I’ve got the solution for you.
Up & Out Fitness by Savannah McEntarffer is a fitness class which utilizes a combination of body weight exercises and resistance bands. There is always a new routine or move Savannah incorporates into her classes, eliminating the boredom! Upbeat music is always pumping in the background and Savannah constantly gives the motivation we momma’s need to make it through the last 10 seconds of any move.
Savannah’s class is awesome and leaves you feeling as though you’ve conquered the world. Up & Out Fitness also offers something unique to any workout class I’ve attended, you can bring your children! Yes, mama! You can bring those kid’s that so desperately need to get out of the house just as much as you do.
Are you just as excited as I am? My daughter loves coming to workouts to play with the other kids. Not only does she get to socialize, but I do as well. Not to mention, I’m setting a wonderful example for my children by attending Up & Out Fitness Classes. It’s important to me that they see their mommy active and my daughter even joins in sometimes. The cutest thing to watch is a toddler trying to do a sideways plank, priceless!
Even though you can bring your children. This class is for anyone who just wants to be a better version of themselves today, than they were yesterday.
So you can get to know Savannah more, I’ve asked her a few questions and here’s what she had to say.
- How long have you been in business? I started my business last summer. We have several gyms in Brunswick County but as a whole, I couldn’t find something that meet some of my specific needs as a mom. When I couldn’t get a good workout in at the gym because of my children, I decided to be the change.
- At what age did you realized you were a fitness fanatic? I have always played sports and been active. I grew up playing competitive, traveling soccer, and I was part of competitive cheerleading in high school. I guess, I never saw myself as a fitness fanatic but more as an active person with a drive to push my body and limits with purpose.
- What are some of the reason you love the Brunswick County Area? Brunswick County is great. We live where most people vacation. The county has taken time to improve our county parks and they are a great free resource for the community. We also have some of the best weather. I was able to continue and teach some of my classes outside even in December.
- What makes Up & Out Fitness so special and different from other fitness classes? I branded the company name under the idea of getting people Up and Out-side. Nature is one of the most underused free resources for therapy. I wanted to bring the idea of involving the Brunswick County Parks into fitness. My hope is to give a refuge for anyone trying to better himself or herself physically and mentally. Creating an encouraging, loving, and strong community for moms, seniors, families, young adults, and children is my ultimate company goal.
- What drives you to help other women be the best versions of themselves? My drive comes from “being there”. I know what it’s like to be new to fitness, new to mom-hood, new to a community, new to change, and new to having bad days. I have been new to many things and the worst is feeling alone while experiencing these “new” things. I would hope that anyone joining my class feels comfortable and welcomed. I have this goal of spreading more compassion than judgment and more love that hate. If I can add to this goal everyday, my job has been done. You don’t have to be in tip-top shape to show love and kindness.
Here’s where it get’s fun ladies! One lucky lady is going to win an entire week of free classes, how awesome is that? You must be local to the Brunswick County, NC area and willing to have lots of fun! Please enter below and make sure to subscribe to The Perfected Mess for more fashion, lifestyle and just plain awesomeness! – Savvy